Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Sad state of Nancy Pelosi's ethics

So I'm reading Raw Story and I see this link called "Pelosi slams plans for Iraqi PM to address Congress"

So I click through! Hey, maybe she's dissing him for being a part of a sham puppet government!

Like, NOT!

She's doing it because the Iraqi PM is calling Israel a big bully. And she's outraged.

"Unless Mr. Maliki disavows his critical comments of Israel and condemns terrorism, it is inappropriate to honor him with a joint meeting of Congress."


What the hell is that??? I've been reading about how the Israeli government's PAC, AIPAC, is in control of US politics, but I was surprised to see that the House Democratic leadership is spewing this line. I guess their claws are sunk that deeply into US politics. Even Kucinich's call for a ceasefire goes out of the way to say he ain't laying blame.

This is what you get when you have armed client states. Viva l'Empire!

No comments: