Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Vote Bitch PhD in the 2008 Weblog Awards

The feminist academic website BitchPhD allowed me to post my RNC reports, and some of my followups like the 12 days of protest song.

The blog is in the running for Best Very Large Blog in the 2008 Weblog awards, and this is a last minute appeal to you to vote. It's three hours before voting closes.

I am very thankful for the blog for getting out the word about the police state and the convention, and I'm asking as a 'thank you' to them.

To vote: http://2008.weblogawards.org/polls/best-very-large-blog/

The 12 days of Protest: http://bitchphd.blogspot.com/search?q=12+days+of+protest

by the Counterprop Coaliton

On the first day of protest
Bob Fletcher busted me –
And a steaming bucket of pee!

On the twelfth day of protest,
Bob Fletcher threw in jail …
Twelve shoppers shopping
Eleven gawkers gawking

Ten Machining Ragers
Nine Funkers dancing
Eight pagans praying
Seven poor folks marching
Six Massers biking
FIVE AN-AR-CHISTS (sorry - I know it was 8...)
Four journalists
Three peaceful nuns
Two rusty nails
AND a steaming bucket of pee!

Thanks!

No comments: