Monday, September 08, 2008

Welcome to nihilix!

I've been checking my hit counts, and more people are coming here, so now I have to re-introduce the blog or something. (I know White Trash Academic has fallen under my lurid spell... grin)

I've changed comment moderation to just block comments on old posts. I got some marketing spam and so switched to 'all mod' but fuck that. Please comment, though!

If I'm doing something that's a group project, like work on a list, I'll try my best to get the changes up on the blog.

I think I'm gonna be blogging again, dealing at least with this RNC stuff. And that means my WoW guild will be missing me! Oh well.

And again, thanks to M. LeBlanc, Ding, Sybil, and especially Dr. B for the use of their microphone.

3 comments:

TLCastle said...

It's time to let that WoW account lapse and join the real "fake" world again! Also, I find you highly entertaining so dance puppet dance!

nihilix said...

Dumm doum dum de dummm.....

so alive...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4X9Zuf9kPKU

Sator Arepo said...

I am not a bot. And I am fond of your blog.