Friday, November 10, 2006

Still don't want to post...

I have in my head the theory that attending Drinking Liberally was the same as posting. This is definitely not the case - but it was still nice. Met a bunch of folks, although didn't talk to as many as I'd like. (And found some people uninterested in meeting me - which struck me as funny for a group that's supposed to be supportive and networking.)

I'm musing on the difference between liberal and progressive - what is it? Is there any, or is it all marketing?

Welcome your comments. And saying 'Drinking Progressively' isn't as clever as 'Drinking Liberally', while true, is not really what I'm looking for.

3 comments:

The Old Stooge said...

I did enjoy meeting you, and hope to be able to talk to you next time around. I was unfortunately caught up in conversation with the same people all night, and was unable to follow Norwegianity's rules.

ImpeccableLiberalCredentials said...

There are rules?

I enjoyed meeting you, linked to you. Hadn't read you before but had seen that one or two people had a link to your site.

I am looking for Blogging Liberally with Shariah (no liquor) or Blogging Immodestly.

The drinking part of drinking liberally is going to do me in.

nihilix said...

And neither of you - good to have met you - were offputting. Thanks for the links!