Saturday, December 23, 2006

Little Hummer Boy

Spent some time caroling at the anti-war demo in Uptown Minneapolis today... realized that I've got tons of seasonally-appropriate content ready to go!

CounterPropaganda Carolers present:
Little Hummer Boy
Tune: Little Drummer Boy
New Words: nihilix

I use lots of gas
In my SUV
And on the roads I pass
In my SUV
you must look out for me
And my SUV
because I must drive free
In my SUV… my SUV… my SUV

My mileage is so vile
In my SUV
I'm in complete denial
In my SUV
Gas will be cheap once more
For my SUV
Good thing we've got a war
For my SUV… my SUV… my SUV

Let's fight that war for oil
And my SUV
Blood on Iraqi soil
For my SUV
Lets drop s'more bombs now
For my SUV
It might bring back the Dow
and my SUV… my SUV… my SUV…

Waste en-er-gy

And besides this, Bush must resign.

No comments: