Friday, August 25, 2006

Big post coming - try a little appetizer...

Today we will be serving self-referential crisps in a light meta- sauce.

20 days since I started posting regularly, and trying to let folks know I'm here. At some point, I updated the blog with a hit counter and a technorati account, so I can stare into my navel using 15 different metrics.

At this point, I'm waiting for the first hundred real hits. The hits I'm creating by opening the page and stuff are still measurable - 30% of the first 100.

I've written some good stuff, shoveled out some bits that really needed more work, and I am monitoring the amount of time I spend on it. Not like I've not got five thousand other things.

But this is fun! I can rant all I want, even use some of the swears, and some people like it!

I'd really love more comments. I see the poll as a great trick to see if someone's read it - sure, I can click on one of those.

If you've been here more than once, or read a couple of things, let me know what you like. Third person to leave a link in a comment gets a free plug on the page.

No comments: